For our first class of 2013 I wanted to do a more traditional style class since a number of my new Orlando friends were coming for the first time.
We started with a little pranayam:
- 2 min Deep Breathing
- 2 min Deep Breathing (holding inhale and exhale)
- 3 min Breath of Fire
Then we did a little warm up, working through the chakras:
- 2 min Spinal Flex
- 2 min Sufi Grinds
- 2 min Side Twists
- 1 min Shoulder Shrugs
- 1 min Neck Rolls
Once we were warmed up, we moved on to circulating the energy around our field
- 2 min Lions Paw above head
- 2 min Arm Pumps from arms reached out at should level in front of chest to above head
- 2 min Arm Pumps from arms out stretched to the sides at shoulder level to infront of the chest
- 1 min Kundalini Triangle lower head up and down from floor
- 2 min Kundalini Triangle
- 2 min Childs Pose
Next we did a deep relaxation for ten minutes followed by some deep breathing while still lying down.
We closed with the Sa Ta Na Ma meditation.