We had another great outdoor class in the back of the CommUnity center. It’s great to see the class grow and how many people completely new to yoga land on Kundalini as their first practice!
Last night we did a short warm-up:
- Spinal Flex
- Sufi Grinds
- Twists w hands on shoulders
- Lions Paw
Then went through the Wahe Guru Kriya, which involves a lot of holding one position and moving the head left to right, chanting Wahe as you move left and Guru as you move right.
Then we did relaxation and a pranayama set:
- Breathe in and out of the left nostril
- Breathe in the left and out the right
- Breathe in and out the right nostril
- Breathe in the right and out the left
To close we did a combination of two meditations:
- One to help with motivation and determination
- The other held lotus mudra and meditated on abundance coming in and out of us
Thanks to everyone who came and added to the beautiful energy of the class 🙂